Categories: Tearoom, desserts
Address: 3 rue des Rosiers, Paris 75004 (Marais)
Date visited: January 2013
Price: 8-15 €
Verdict: : Alice in Wonderland Themed Cute Teahouse? Cute! Will be back to try more cakes.
- A cute and quaint little Bohemian-styled Alice in Wonderland teashop in the Marais
- Large squishy antique sofas
- Walls and shelves full of quirky murals and antiques
- Specializes in baked goods
- Amazing selection of teas and cakes (huge slices!)
- Great atmosphere, very cozy, perfect for
- Lemon meringue pie
- Closes at 7pm everyday
- Cakes run out quick!
- There may be a long line on weekends