Address: 15 rue Louis Bonnet, 75011 Paris
Date visited: Multiple (Feb-April 2013)
Price: < 10€
Verdict: After running around Vietnamese town and trying out some of the more popular Vietnamese places in Paris, I'm convinced to say this is the best pho place in Paris. Strongly recommend.
Yelp | +33 (01) 49 29 06 97
- More authentic and better than Pho 14!
- Quick, efficient and friendly service
- Servers speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, and French
- Good option if you want a cheap good meal in Paris
- Could be difficult to find. It's hidden on a little street with a few other Vietnamese restaurants near by. Don't go to the wrong store!
- Stops serving after 10pm