[NorCal] Gott's Roadside
Categories: Burgers, American, Diner
Address: 933 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574 (there are two other locations, one in Napa Valley and another in San Francisco)
Hours: Mon-Sun 7am- 9pm
Date visited: November 2012
Verdict: I've been dreaming about their burgers and milkshakes ever since I visited. Enough said?
- Great for both a quick sit-down or to-go meal
- Made-to-order gourmet fast food with "boutique ingredients"
- Outstanding assortment of specialized burgers, sandwiches, french fries, hot dogs and beverages catering to different tastes (please put your diet aside, as all of them will be equally delicious but sinful)
- PERFECT toasted egg buns that give the burgers that extra push!
- Fantastic sweet potato fries
- Amazing milkshakes (not to miss!) The most popular (and rightfully so) seems to be the Black & White (chocolate/vanilla) smoothie.
- Offers seafood options (eg. Ahi Poke Crispy Tacos, Ahi Tuna Burger)
- Additional seasonal menu with excellent specials (eg. “Seoul” pork burger with kimchi)
- Kids-friendly, with kids menu available
- Outdoor seating only (for the St. Helena location), so it may get chilly at night!
- Limited seats