The Little Next Door (Lunch)
Categories: French, Mediterranean Brasserie, Cafe, Breakfast & Brunch
Address: 8142 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA 90048 (next to The Little Door)
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm, Friday - Sunday: 9:00am - 11:00pm
Date visited: May 2012
Verdict: I'll come back for lunch, but not for dinner.
- Adorable little brasserie located in Mid-West LA, with indoor seating and an outside patio
- A wide assortment of
- starters (quiches, tarts, soups, calamari, charcuterie plate, cheeses, etc.),
- different salads,
- artisan sandwiches,
- entrées (top sirloin steak cap, chicken breast with wild mushroom cream sauce and roasted potatoes, shrimp fettuccine, etc.)
- small plates (sautéed spinach, pommes frites, spicy garlic broccoli, etc.)
- Great "Little next deal" for lunch (Mon-Thurs): half an artisan sandwich, soup of the day, and a macaron, $13
- Casual, laidback ambience
- Serves brunch (Egg Benedicts, omelets, etc.) on weekends
- A large selection of French desserts available!
This review is for lunch only. Dinner review coming soon.